Shadow Fight 2 Mod APK offers you unlimited resources and maximum levels. It's a great way to get the most out of the game.
Shadow Fight 2 Mod APK v2.23.0 (Max Level/Unlimited Everything)
|Name||Shadow Fight 2|
|MOD Info||Unlimited Everything/Max Level|
|Get it On|
- Unlimited Money
- Unlimited Everything
- MAX LEVEL
The Shadow Fight 2 is a strong contender for the best fighting game of all time. It’s not just for hardcore fans, but for anyone who likes to know what move will hit their opponent the most effectively.
The game has it all: gorgeous 3D graphics, varied stage layouts, and an engaging story that keeps you playing long after you think you’ve finished the tutorial and training levels are over. With so many features packed into one game and an almost limitless number of moves available (you have over 10,000 in-game!), there really isn’t anything like Shadow Fight 2.
So, if you’re looking to own the hottest new fighting game around, check out this comprehensive guide on everything from how to play to equipment, characters and more!
How to Play Shadow Fight 2
Shadow Fight 2 is a 3D fighting game with a unique combat system. Your goal is to get the most damage, in the least amount of time, by striking your opponent. In most stages you’ll fight against a group of AI-controlled fighters.
When you first start the game, you’ll choose between 2 different characters: the Striker, who is all about striking, and the Athlete, who can avoid damage and block attacks. The game has a wide variety of moves and a deep skill tree that allows you to become an expert in any fighting style. There are 3 difficulty levels (Easy, Normal, Hard) and over 40 different achievements to earn.
Shadow Fight 2 Mod APK – Max Level 52/Unlimited Everything
Shadow Fight 2 Mod APK is a modified version of the popular Shadow Fight 2 game. The mod APK allows you to unlock all levels and max out your characters. It also gives you unlimited resources, so you can Shadow Fight 2 to your heart’s content. The Shadow Fight 2 Mod APK is a great way to get the most out of the game. If you’re looking for an edge in Shadow Fight 2, Mod APK is the way to go.
Shadow Fight 2 is one of the most popular fighting games on mobile. The game Shadow Fight 2 Mod Apk has been downloaded millions of times and has a rating of 4.6 stars on the Google Play Store. Shadow Fight 2 is a fighting game where you can use a variety of weapons and armor to defeat your opponents.
The game Shadow Fight 2 Mod Apk features unlimited everything. You can get Shadow Fight 2 Mod Apk from the link below. The link provided below is Shadow Fight 2 Mod Apk for Android. Download Shadow Fight 2 Mod Apk and enjoy Shadow Fight 2 with unlimited everything. Thanks for downloading Shadow Fight 2 Mod Apk.
- Every character in the game has a distinct fighting style and secondary special ability that can help you in your quest to win matches. There are 9 different fighters in the game (7 AI controlled and 2 human controlled) and depending on which character you choose, you’ll fight differently against each of them.
- The Striker is all about “getting in a little bit of damage” and focusing on single, quick, guard-breaking attacks. Her Punch and Kick are her main special moves and can deal a lot of damage in a short amount of time. Her shoulder tackle is useful for dealing with aerial opponents and her wall jump is a great way to get around the map.
- The Athlete is a “physics-based” character that excels at avoiding damage and controlling the environment. Her striking ability is phenomenal and she has a variety of ways to attack: special moves, attacks with the environment, and a “powerhouse” mode that increases her attack power to ridiculous levels.
- The THUG is a melee character and is great at dealing damage while soaking up as little damage as possible. He’s fast, he’s got a variety of attacks, and he’s unafraid to get in the middle of a fight.
- Every character in the game has a specific weapon they use during matches. You can purchase new weapons with points you’ve earned by winning matches or by finding them lying around the map.
- More importantly, there’s a special ability that your character gets once he’s equipped with armor. This ability is used to either block attacks or break through enemy defenses. When you equip armor, your character gains a temporary boost to his health and special attack power. But you have to destroy the pieces of equipment lying around the stage to get them to drop for free!
- There are “missions” in the game where you have to take down a specific number of fighters in a set amount to complete a mission. Each mission consists of a number of rounds and there are “rounds to go” and “time to go” indications on the bottom of the screen.
Moves and Combos
There are a lot of moves in Shadow Fight 2 and they all have names, acronyms and fancy movesets that make it seem like they do an impossible amount of damage. They don’t though! In Shadow Fight 2, damage is calculated by adding up the numeric values of a fighter’s attacks and then dividing by the total number of boxer’s in the game.
So, for example, if my Striker character attacks an opponent 9 times in a round, her total damage would be 9 / 9 = 1.9 damage. A great move to use is “Rising Sun” which is a jumping attack that hits the opponent once and then disappears. You can use this move in various stages such as the Coliseum or Downtown.
Story Mode and Versus Mode
In single player mode, you fight computer-controlled characters against various stages and enemies. The game also gives you an option to create a team and play as that team against other teams in local multiplayer.
There are 4 difficulty levels (Easy, Normal, Hard, Very Hard) and you have an almost endless amount of challenges to choose from. When you beat the game and complete the challenges, you’ll unlock the “Legendary Sword” which is the game’s ultimate reward and a sign of things to come.
Quests and Medals
There are many different “quests” in the game that you can choose from. Some of them are storyline-based and others allow you to take down a specific number of characters in a set amount of time. Some even have a “Gate Controller” objective where you control a character and complete several different tasks before fighting against a specific opponent.
Some of the “quests” also have a “Medal of Honor” aspect where you have to collect medals to complete the quest and get a higher ranking. There are many different ranks and medals to earn and you can earn them by fighting many different opponents, completing different challenges and most importantly, by winning matches!
Sub-Games and Practice Modes
There are many sub-games and practice modes that allow you to become more familiar with the controls and execution of different attacks or degrees of a move. Try different sub-games like “Blockingo” or “Karate” and see what kind of moves you enjoy best!
There are also many different ways to go about “training” your character. You can spend your time in the “Training” or “Real Power” sub-game where you can practice specific skills that can help you improve your game speed, defense and more.
What is the best weapon for a Striker character?
The answer is obvious, but there is one catch. You can’t use a weapon that deals “Punch” or “Kick” damage. The only reliable ways to deal “Punch” or “Kick” damage are with a specialized type of attack or a jump attack. So, if you want to use your Striker in a flashy way, you can’t go wrong with the “Iron Fist” or the “Rapier”. But for the rest of us, the “Punch” or the “Kick” will do just fine.
What is the best character for a Striker?
Heavyweights rule the game with a “Striker” like “Iron Fist” or “Spider”. Other characters that rely more on “Striker” damage are “Mantis”, “Gemini” and “Butcher”. The “Heavy” sub-class of a Striker character is a good choice to deal “Punch” and “Kick” damage.
What is the best outfit for a Striker character?
If you are aiming for a more “no-nonsense” look, nothing less than “Heavy Metal” will do. But wait, there’s more! The “Heavy” sub-class of a Striker character also comes with “Cloak”, which is a wearable shield that greatly boosts your “Defence” stat. Cloak is a must-have for any “Defender” or Tank” type of fighter.
What is the best level in the game?
There are many different levels in the game. Some of them are “Hard” which can only be accessed by completing the “Legendary Sword” quest, “Moretti” which is the underwater city and “Rialto” which is the tallest city in the world.
What is the best character to play as in the first phase of a quest?
The obvious choice is the “Striker” character, but there are many other characters that can be great choices. It all depends on your playstyle and the type of character you want to play as. With so many characters to choose from, it’s hard to choose just one.